Acceptance of Terms
Limitation of Liability
You agree to hold harmless Comfeet, its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and volunteers from all claims relating to this website and any website to which it is linked.
Comfeet websites offer complimentary information as an interactive community service at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that the use of this Comfeet website implies your acceptance of all terms and conditions. Comfeet reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Comfeet makes no warranties of any kind regarding, but not limited to, the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of this website’s content. Some information herein may cite the use of a product in a dosage, for an indication, or in a manner other than that recommended in the product labeling. Accordingly, any product’s official prescribing information should be consulted before any such product is used.
Third Party Sites
Comfeet has provided links to Internet sites maintained by third parties, over which Comfeet has no control. Comfeet and its service providers do not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and is not responsible or liable for the services or other materials on or available from such sites. Comfeet shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, or products or services available on or through such sites.
Usage of Content
Unless noted otherwise, all information contained on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, icons and images is copyrighted by and property of Comfeet, and may not be copied, altered, stored or otherwise used in whole or part without the express consent of Comfeet. The user may make one copy of the content of any page of this website for personal and noncommercial use which does not harm the reputation of Comfeet, provided the user does not remove any trademarks or copyrights, and does not alter content.
Comfeet encourages and permits text links to content on any Comfeet website, provided: (a) the purpose of the link must not be to damage the reputation of Comfeet and its service providers, (b) the appearance of the link must not create a false appearance that any entity other than Comfeet is associated with any Comfeet service (b) when activated, the link must open in full-screen, and not as a framed “pop-up” on the linked website; and (d) Comfeet reserves the right to revoke consent to any link and any time at its sole discretion by amending this User Agreement.
Copyright and Marks
All contents on the site (with the exception of content provided by Comfeet’s third party content providers) are the copyrighted and/or trademarked property of Comfeet. Site contents may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, “framed” on another site, or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Comfeet. Users must retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices on any authorized reproductions of any portion of the site. Any third party marks and content appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use any of these third party marks or content without permission of the respective owner.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item or process to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the site.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of any Users or Comfeet employee computer or other medium used to access the site.
- Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other User. Comfeet maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
- Post or store on the site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property or other rights of others (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, privacy and publicity rights).
- Modify the information, including headers, found on the site.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer to the site any unauthorized advertisement or communication.
- Engage in any action, which Comfeet determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the site.
- Use the site for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post or otherwise transfer any information in violation of any local, state, national or international law or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
- Attempt to access, or access, the personal information of another User that is stored on this site.
- Permit any person to access this site using the Users password.
- Attempt to, or access, this site using another Users password.